Shares is an app that allows non-financial experts to invest in shares in a simple way. And above all with a social component to invest with your friends.
More about Shares:
Shares approached Spartapp with two challenges:
- They had a big friction in Onboarding which meant that around 25-30% of downloads did not end up becoming an activated customer.
- The email and push notification campaigns did not have the right metrics and the ratio of users not accepting push notifications was very high.
- ATT's acceptance rate among iOS users was below the industry average.
What did Spartapp do?
We focused on three fronts:
- We audited the current Onboarding flow and proposed an experimentation framework in which we tested onboardings differentiated according to the user's origin (Organic Vs Paid, campaign, ad group...).
- We altered the push notification acceptance flow throughout the onboarding, as well as ATT for iOS users.
- We optimized 60% of the automated and one-shot CRM campaigns they were sending. Both via in-app push notification and email.
Reduced Onboarding drop-off by 8%, which reduced Cost Per First Investment (CPA) by 10%
Increased push notification acceptance by 20%.
10% increase in ATT tracking
ARPU of users impacted via new CRM comms was 18% higher than those not impacted